Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holy Shinickyies.

Day Two and I'm already freaking out. FINALLY got my phone number. YAY. But now it's time for the real deal -- a place to stay (and get freakin settled, FOR REAL) as well as...oh right. 

A job.

I haven't been to the beach quite yet, but I think I'm interested in venturing out that way and just applying applying. Apparently the market for corporate jobs aren't doing so hot, so there's that. But I'm totally okay with doing some bar/wait staff work. Bring on the customers!

BTW. The price to live here - HIIIGGGHHH...but I keep thinking about the exchange rate and all right! I ain't poor here!

And as a final note...I miss Target. TERRIBLY. I should really get a job in their corporate headquarters -- I spend most my paycheck there anyway. Hmmm....not a bad ide-er :-) (that was my OZ accent...sad, I know).

Much love! More to come! Promise!

2 comments:

SamG said...

So..do you like walking almost upside down? Does the water in the toilet really go the other way? I'm happy you enjoyed the flight and is it perfect summer weather? The dollar should keep going up for a while at least, so enjoy it while it lasts. Have you visit Myer Department store? It probably won't take the place of Target.

Now, get out there and get a job! But have fun, too.

XX
Sam

kaymasen said...

I'm so proud of you! I mean, I know all you've done so far is get to Oz, but still - that's more then most people! Good luck finding a job. I wish you were independently wealthy so you could just chill. Of course if that were the case I woulda made you take me with you. That's right MADE YOU TAKE ME. Make a hot Oz guy give you a nice hug from me!