Saturday, December 27, 2008

Avoir!

I'll be offline for about 4 days, give or take. Remember me talking about the Peats Ridge Festival North of Sydney -- yeah. That's where I'll be. Making money, but working. And working really hard.
I'm ready.

It'll be a nice change of pace, I'll come back dirty (o, so smelly), tired, but more importantly, rich. Just remind me not to spend all my money as soon as I get back. Oh, I might be a little more stupid, but the reason why won't be written on this blog. No sir. You'll have to use your imagination for that one.

I miss comments. Why is no one commenting anymore? You guys were all gung-ho at the beginning and now -- NOTHING. Com'on! Make me feel like someone's reading this, even if it's just some random stranger from Singapore. I don't care, I need FANS. ;-)

Off I go!

Happy New Year Everyone! As my uncle says:

"May everything be fine in '09!'

5 comments:

rcsjackson said...

You should install google analytics. Then you could spy on everyone reading and call people out when they lie about how often they read. Then you'll get 'em...silly bastards.

Unknown said...

so you won't be here for new years? Good on you for getting work at the festival though. You will have to tell me all about it when you get back. Tracy and I will be living in the city starting jan 2 be.

Unknown said...

I am reading it, but that is because I am trying to figure out who you are and why you keep sending me messages on facebook...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I will be at the Seawalk (world renouned, I am sure they have all heard of it over there and are super jealous) paying $50 for one drink that I wait in line about five hours for and then at midnight instead of a kiss I am sure someone will just spill their drink on me. ;) If It is going to be a really good year than I will have more than one ex boyfriend there.....here's hoping!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Wish Melanie the same for me.

kaymasen said...

sorry! I like to save them up and read them all in one fell swoop (yep, i said one fell swoop) LOVE YOU