Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Down Under. Officially.

I have arrived. Here I am. In Australia. In freakin Sydney Australia. Whoa.

I'm not gonna lie, my flight over there was awesome. Although my 14-1/2 hour flight sounded absolutely dreadful, I freakin loved every minute. I watched like 18 movies, drank a beer (Victoria Bitter thanks to the suggestion from my friend Jess) and ate. A lot. I know, totally strange.

So. Here I am! I haven't been to bed yet and met some crazy people at the airport. Only to meet even more weirdos as the time goes on. 

Tonight -- Drinks with the program that helped me get over here. Hopefully I'll meet like-minded people? Job? Please?!?

Tomorrow -- Orientation at 10 am. This better give me some better bearings or else I'M OUT! Off to some other city...looking for some fun Outback. BRING. IT. ON.

Much love to all of those who have been in contact with me! And especially those who chose to be so supportive! Keep in coming..this is just the beginning!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Woo! You made it! (And it's not so weird to like long plane trips- hell, you don't have to worry about anything and the movie selection isn't half bad.)

I hope everything is going great so far! So exciting!