Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bungabar - Bondi Beach

After my job hunting extravaganza, I convinced Melanie to come with to me an IEP event at another beach called Bondi Beach. This beach is what Sydney is known for -- tons of tourists, tons of shops, places to see and restaurants (o. lord. the restaurants!) to eat at. Well, on our bus trip over there, guess what I discovered?



O yeah. That's a Target. I almost died. And made Melanie humiliate herself by taking a touristy picture of me in front of Target.

I. was. so. happy. O. SO. HAPPY.









Besides. I needed some new work pants/tops/shoes for my first day on the job. DUH. Needless to say, my roommate, being the Canadian she is, did not know what Target was. I think that's when I punched her in the mouth. But don't quote me on that.

Anyway. She too loved it and compared it to Winners. Which, ah-hem, Target is so not comparable imo (that means "in my opinion" for the less text savvy). I win.

Anyway, we barely made it to the event since I was consumed with my real-life Target fantasies. But here are a few pics :-)






Cheers!













Shots on the hizzy!








And for my GOOD friends and their awesome 2008 Gators -- I just had to take this pic!







Go Gators!

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Unfortunately they don't have an awesome snack bar. There are also KMarts in Oz and Walmart is called Big W.

kaymasen said...

OMG GO GATORS that's so awesome!