Saturday, February 28, 2009

For the love of all that's holy!!!

So. I got in trouble. Again. For my blog.

It was pure stupidity on my part and now I'm all red-faced and apologizing. This one won't blow over as easily. But, ya know what, people who don't know me, don't get me. I'm a lot like Gwyneth Paltrow.

Or not at all.

I'm over Western Australia. I'm ready to get back to my boring day-in day-out life in America.

First things first. I need a job.

Does anyone have any handouts? They're greatly appreciated.

Oh. And one last thing. I'm over charming guys. No more Aries for me, k? They're just BAD news. Is it so hard to find a good guy? SRSLY.

3 comments:

SamG said...

Probably not a good idea to leave a blog up on display that requires a sign in to read. But think of the hot air you may have saved in WA.

S

Unknown said...

I feel bad that you keep getting in trouble with your blog but I must say I love reading it. I hope I have a better stay in Perth than you but as long as I can work I don't care what its like. Keep you're fingers crossed for me. I'm heading there on March 10th. See ya in Queensland (hopefully)!

kaymasen said...

I hope you got my e-mail in response to this. And I think you're way smarter then GPaltrow because A. your chris martin was HOTTER and B. you would never name anything you created GOOP. SHEESH.