Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quickie

Just wanted to give you a quick update.

I'm in Dunsborough. Just met my Step-G-pa. And ya know what?

He's awesome. He's so happy to meet me, we have a ton of graphic arts in common, his wife is an amazing painter and they're damn funny.

Old. But funny.

I love them. Srsly.

Moving on.

I'm in a MAJOR dilemma. I can't figure out if I should stick it out here in Dunsborough, get a job and make some cash before blowing it all in Queensland.

OR. Staying here a few days, prolly enough to get my diving certification (yes. I'm serious. It's expensive, but it's forever and they apparently have the best diving here in W.A. Almost better -- if not better -- than the Great Barrier Reef. Whaaa?), then go off to Queensland and find accommodation and a job there. Thinking Surfer's Paradise. It's not glamorous. It's not Aussie. But it's party touwn. So much of a party, the town is spelled with a u to emphasize the party atmosphere.

Your call people. Lemme know.

And. BTW. I haven't forgotten about the douche bag back in Perth who made my heart sink cuz I was stupid enough to bad-mouth her family. Openly. And, no, I haven't heard from her after my apology.

Also. I got a voicemail from my Sydney boyfriend, but I'm thinking about making him wait. I dunno. I'm still kind of wrapped up with him in my mind, I think I need a break. Get him out of my head and then contact him to let him know I'm alive. And over him.

Advice on any of the above is helpful. Really helpful.

1 comment:

kaymasen said...

Did I miss the Sydney boyf story? is it Chris Martin? Make him wait. You've got nothing to lose on that one... if that makes sense, it's not meant to be mean. Do you want to say in DB for a few days and hang with your StepGP? I would. When will you get to see him again? you know? or me, for that matter... :P J/K babes.

you know google blogger makes us type in these stupid words so it knows we're not robots or whatever, and sometimes they are really funny. So I am going to share today's - it's bonalog. OMG i love it.