Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Coming Home....

Well. Not technically. And not yet.

I found me a place to live in Surfers Paradise.

Well. Across an island to Surfers. But it's on the Gold Coast.

Here's what a realtor said about the place:

Location, Location, Location!!!

This stylish apartment is located perfectly to suit a busy lifestyle with the heart of Surfers and Southport minutes away. Also, the Cafe scene of Chevron Island is only a short stroll and there's a world class gymnasium and corporate centre as your neighbour. City Chic!!

* 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
* Stylish and spacious inner city apartment
* Pool, Spa, Sauna and BBQ area
* Full Security Complex with Intercom
* Every convenience just minutes away

And that's about the truth.

Honestly. The best part -- world class gymnasium.

THANK GOD. I've gained so much weight here in OZ, I'm ready for some healthy fitness.

Here's a few lovely pictures of the complex -- not the apartment I'm moving into..TOMORROW. Did I mention I'll have my own bedroom and my own bathroom? WHAAATT!

And the roommate. He's a DJ. A Dance DJ. And, I'm really looking forward to that. Maybe he'll take me along to a gig in Brisbane? Purtty Pleazzzee! OR! Maybe he'll hire me to do a few flyers or even a LOGO ;-) Prolly not. but a girl can dream.

1 comment:

kaymasen said...

YAY a place to catch your breath! And a Beautiful place at that! I take it you made it through the airport sendoff - or has that not happened yet. At least they didn't make a little voodoo doll of you and stick it full of pins...