Thursday, February 12, 2009

Holy Eyebrows.

As you can tell in my earlier posted pictures, my eyebrows are quite darker. It bothers me.

I got them tinted a couple days ago and whoa. Glad I didn't tip her!

Anyway. You're getting three posts today because...I'm still at the Sydney Airport. They delayed, delayed, delayed my flight only to cancel it and then move everyone over to Qantas flights where we had to pick up our bags, walk to another terminal and re-check in.

Oh. Any security here? Totally lax. I even kept my shoes on.

Luckily, I met a nice Irish girl who has no patience for this stuff. We gravitated towards each other and now we're best airport friends. She's going to Melbourne for the week to visit her sister then she's off to Bangkok and South Asia. Or something. She's nice and her name is..Cloude or something odd.

So. I'd tell you about Melbourne...but I don't know a thing about it. Yet. Although I'm reading about it in my Lonely Planet book and, whoa. It sounded awesome. Can't wait to explore!

So. If you're bored and can't sleep (it's 1:30am back in Florida), give me a shout/call. KThxBye.

1 comment:

kaymasen said...

OMG HOLY FLIGHT DELAY BATMAN!