Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To Those Concerned.

Which is everyone.

I'm still planning on going to Melbourne on Friday -- literally 3 days. Whoa. The fires are bad, but they're not affecting the Metro of Melbourne, which is where I'll be. I have a few friends down there and, guess what, they're just fine. They actually just found a place and are loving it.

I know what I'm doing. I hope. Florida has fires all the time and the media always makes it out to be a huger deal than it is. I read about two girls who stayed at their home to protect their horses and everyone ended up dead. People are concerned about their possessions and families rather than themselves.

I love all of you! Thank you for being concerned!

Love you!!!

1 comment:

kaymasen said...

Thanks for posting - I was wondering how all this stuff was affecting you. You are right about how the media fluffs things up. My bro always calls when there's a hurricane anywhere close by bc to him, in Oregon, the media makes it sound like we're all gonna die :P