Saturday, January 17, 2009

See the poll on the right?

Would LOVE for you guys to complete my poll!

All of you who know me, know I have freckles, dark freckles, on my face. I've always been super self-conscious of them and have always contemplated getting rid of them. I even had an appointment to take them off back in July. But, after talking with a few people, I decided against it and was going to keep them.

Old pic, but shows my dark freckles.

Now. I'm back in this boat again, wishing I had done it when I had the chance. Even thought about calling the Plastic Surgery place in Jax and making an appointment for right when I get back. However, I found a place here in Coogee that'll do it. And it's not expensive in the grand scheme of things.

So. Please complete the poll to your right and let me know your thoughts! Feel free to be open and honest -- it's completely anonymous. So, if you just happened to come across this post -- and you don't even know me, go ahead and vote!

2 comments:

SamG said...

I think you're beautiful just as you are. We're in Alabama, of all places, for the great day.

kaymasen said...

I think you are PERFECT just the way you are. Absolutely wonderful, but then again, I'd get my thighs liposucked in a hot minute... everyone has that thing they don't like about themselves. Although I voted no on your poll :)