Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obsessive among other things.

K. You guys all know about my loser-ish ways. Here's one of them:


She's a hot, sexy bitch, isn't she?
(No, really, she is a bitch).

That's Charcoal for those of you who don't know. She's my kitty that I had to leave with my mom in America.

I miss her.

*Le Sigh*

Anyway. Been working all week. Today blows cuz I went in at 6:45am, got home at 4pm, then I'm working again from 6pm til 9pm. I said I would because two people called in sick. Losers.

I went out last night to a bar on Oxford Street. It was actually really awesome and I had me some amazing Pinot Noir. Met a guy named Ben from the UK -- London actually. He was very nice and I'm hoping we can hang out again. He's been in OZ since November and doesn't plan to leave for another 2 years, at least. He was sick of London, but loves the city and plans to go back eventually.

In other news, I met a guy from the US who comes into Barzura. All. The. Time. Especially with his bitchy girlfriend. We started chatting, he's from NY, but has a house in FL (ah-hem, LOADED), blah blah blah. The best part? He says,
"You know, Australians call Florida the poor man's Australia."
Then his bitchy girlfriend hits him and says,
"Although, we don't say that openly, Anthony."

So. All you Floridians. Wanna get together and kick Australia's ass?! I mean, hey, it's gorgeous here, but there ain't nothing poor about Florida. Well, except for 103rd St and the North Side. BUT, regardless, let's stand up for our State and tell OZ -- "F.U. SIR."

BTW, Australians hate to be called 'Sir'. It's a habit and I'll never break it. Ok? Back off.

I cancelled my kayaking tour. Well, it was cancelled on me but I was told I could reschedule at a later date. I decided to just cancel it all together. I don't feel like getting up at 6am when I don't have to. Instead, I booked a free personal training session. Haha. I'm a mess.

I'm seeing a Burlesque show tomorrow night at the Sydney Opera House -- thanks to my old boss, Kelly Evans. I'm REALLY excited about it. Plus I met a girl that's equally excited, Minelle, so I've decided to take her. We're going to dinner before hand then the show. I'll let you know how it all turns out :-)

You guys. I've been in Australia for a month and a half. In three weeks time, I'm out of Coogee and off to another city. Whoa. Where has the time gone?!? And where is it going?!

2 comments:

SamG said...

So are you on your way to MaMa's?

kaymasen said...

AWWW you did use the tickets she gave you after all - you're so sentimental :)