Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi from the car

Yes. I'm literally sitting in the car right now, typing this. My computer will die prolly in 3..2..1...

Hey. Still here. Sweet.

Basically, Foss and I are in Brisbane. And it hasn't been easy.

More to write later, just wanting to give you guys a quick update about what we've done.

After the Great Barrier Reef snorkeling (did I mention I went scuba diving too....yeah, amazing), we grabbed my friend Minelle and we drove up to Cape Tribulation.

It was absolutely spectacular. But, um, I was miserably hot. You think Florida's hot and humid...Florida doesn't have shit on humidity compared to the Cape Trib.

After that, we dropped Minelle off in Port Douglas and high-tailed it back down to Brisbane. A 18-24 hour drive in 48 hours. We rock.

So. With a lot of sh!t going on, we're in the process of looking for a place to live as well as some jobs...we'z be broke.

And in regards to the lack of pics in the past three posts -- it's cuz I had sh!t internet and haven't had the chance. They'll be posted soon -- whenever we have a hot minute to BREATHE. But yes. I'm loving being here and the pics are amazing...you'll see soon!

2 comments:

SamG said...

Wind blowing your hair full of the southern ocean scents and you recognize that you're having fun, too. Could anything be better?

Sam

kaymasen said...

Good luck looking for jobs and a place to stay!!