Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here we go...

Wow. I cannot believe it's T-Minus 3 weeks. THREE WEEKS! OMG.

It's funny because when I tell people I'm leaving and moving to Australia, they always ask me the usual questions:

"How long will you be there?"
"Do you have a job?"
"Where are you living?"
"Do you know anyone there?"

I can only answer 1 out of those 4 questions, which is never satisfying. I will be there for 5 months (give or...give).

And there are already bets out for whether or not I'll be returning. My mom says yes. My co-workers say no.

Here we go. I mean...here I go. Eeek!

O. And for fun -- here's pic of me at work on Halloween. Yup, you guessed it. I was Sarah Palin. It. was. awesome. Dontcha know?

1 comment:

kaymasen said...

I can see Russia from my house. :P I know you're getting excited. I'm excited for you!